Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New in-stock

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!
We recently had some issues with the website. Some customers were not able to log in. Some other customers were not able to pay with paypal. We have been working on the website trying to resolve the issues. I believe most of them have been taken care of. If you are unable to log into your account, please send me an email at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net and I can unlock your account. If you are not able to pay with paypal, we suggest that you pay with a credit card instead using Authorize.net secure check out.
I've been busy all day filling all of the weekend orders. Almost all of the orders shipped out this afternoon. I will finish the rest in the morning. I will also pick the winner of the Summer Rewards Drawing for the June orders along with the winner of the June Blog Challenge.
In the mean time, it's time for a new Monthly Challenge on the Stamp and Create Blog. This month's challenge is: Stitching/Sewing. Make sure to check out the blog for more information.
The card above was created by DT Chris Olsen using Stampavie Isabella with Puppy Coco which was recently restocked. More details about her card and the rest of the DT here.
The Bow Easy is back in stock!!
CC Designs new release stamps are now shipping. This release included 4 new Sweet November Mermaids...

And 4 new "wholesale exclusive" Fairy Tale images...
Sweet Pea Stamps are now IN STOCK!!! There are too many to carry all of them right away, but I tried to get a good selection. If there are any designs that I do not carry, please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net and I can add that design to my next order. Here is a sample from each Sweet Pea Artist...
Samantha Rawling... Elaine Cox...Lisa Victoria....
And Ching-Chou Kuik...
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Mermaid Release Individual Stamps are on the way!! Make sure to check back later this week to see if they have arrived...Also, High Hopes Rubber Stamps restock order is on the way as well!

Don't forget about the Weekly Wednesday Candy here.

Happy Stamping and Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!