Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie stamps now available

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.
Kraftin' Kimmie stamps released a fun and sexy line of pin-ups today!!
There are also a few fun Birthday and Fall images with Mile Mouse and Freinds illustrated by Steven Leary...


I received a few restocks of the Halloween images as well. But a few more are now out of stock so I will be placing a reorder tomorrow. If you would like to reserve a Fred and Ginger, Mitzi the Mummy, or Zelda the Zombie to make sure you get one of the restock orders, please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net and I will hold one aside for you.

I'll be back tomorrow with the new Product Spotlight for this week!Happy stamping and shopping!~Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!